Let the Good Times Roll is a Drug Free event
Due to ticket scammers, scalpers and resale websites, if you have purchased a ticket from our non-official ticket seller, we cannot guarantee your entry.
Bar and food will accept pay wave and cash chilled re-fill stations will be available
Remember to have a designated driver if driving to the event
Look after your mates, make sure you eat and drink plenty of water if drinking
When exiting we are here to help send you home safely.
Please make sure you follow the instructions of the police and traffic management as you leave the event
– A valid event ticket
– Valid ID, everyone’s ID will be checked at the entry gate- refer to acceptable forms of ID below
– Credit, Debit card, Apple Pay – LTGTR 2023 will be a cashless event
– Mobile phone with a full battery or a small portable charger, there are no charging stations at the event
– Depending on weather, a hat
– No eskies
– No outside food
– No large bags (nothing larger than A4)
– A poor attitude. If attendees are causing other attendees to feel intimidated or uncomfortable you will be asked to leave the event (without a refund or re-entry).
– Please ensure you check the full prohibited items list before arrival.
The Entrance is located on the Central Coast NSW, approximately 100km north of Sydney and 65km south of Newcastle
Venue Address: 46 Marine Parade, The Entrance NSW 2261
Turning into Ourimbah from the Pacific Motorway is the fastest way to get to The Entrance
The nearest station is Tuggerah Station. The Entrance is 13km or approximately 40 minute by bus/cab ride from Tuggerah Station.
Let the Good Times Roll is all ages and licensed, if you are over 18 and haven’t got valid ID you will be refused entry. ID must be current and can be:
– A valid driver or riders licence or permit (issued by and Australian State or Territory)
– Valid Passport
– Proof of Age card issued by a public authority or the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age Keypass (over 18) Identity card issued by Australia Post.
Rolling Sets will have a variety of catering options available at the event.
RS2023 will be a cashless event. Bars, Food stalls and Merchandise will have paypass facilities. No cash-out is available.
Rolling Sets is as accessibly friendly as possible – however, it is held on a grassed venue and some areas may be difficult to navigate in a wheelchair. We recommend all wheelchair patrons have a companion with them for assistance.
See local accommodation options at stayz, booking.com, wotif and airbnb.
The following items are prohibited from being taken into the venue:
– Aerosol Cans
– Animals – Except for Authorised Guide / Companion Animals
– Any Liquids – Empty Water Bottles can be refilled inside the designated event area
– Bags or containers too large to be stores under a seat
– Balls, Sporting Equipment, Bicycles, Skateboards etc.
– Homemade, Commercial, or pre-packaged food
– Confetti or torn paper
– Drones, Professional Cameras or Video Recording Equipment
– Eskies and Picnic Baskets
– Fireworks or Explosives
– Furniture, Tents, Gazebos, or Inflatable Structures, folding chairs, including camp chairs larger than 90cm in height
– Glass, Cans or Metal Containers
– Illegal or Illicit Drugs or Substances of any Kind
– Musical Instruments including Air Horns, Megaphones, Drums etc.
– Studded Clothing and Accessories
– Umbrellas, Poles, Sticks, Banners or Signs etc.
– Weapons of Any Kind
– Any item which is reasonably considered by the Promoter or Venue as being able to cause injury, nuisance or offence to any other person attending the Event.
Please contact Oztix
We will have plenty of shade and misting stations on site
There is plenty of public parking located around the site, including a multi-story carpark