Let the Good Times Roll is all ages and licensed, if you are over 18 and haven’t got valid ID you will be refused entry. ID must be current and can be:

– A valid driver or riders licence or permit (issued by and Australian State or Territory)
– Valid Passport
– Proof of Age card issued by a public authority or the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age Keypass (over 18) Identity card issued by Australia Post.

Work With Us